Brauer Child and Baby Pain and Fever:
This product includes homeopathic Senega and other ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief as your baby or child is dealing with pain and mild fever.
You may consider diluting Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sipping the diluted water.
It is best that you can take your homeopathic medicine in between meals, either half an hour before or after one hour after eating
If you are pregnant, please seek advise from your natural health practitioner.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum nap. 6X; Belladonna 6X; Cimicifuga 6X; Euphorbium 6X; Ferrumphos. 6X; Gelsemium 6X; Merc. sol. 12X; Pulsatilla 6X.
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
For best results
- Drink plenty of water to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added to help thin mucus and relieve nasal congestion.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Keep your cough to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
Gluten and lactose