Brauer Dry Cough
The benefits of homeopathy is bottled in this product including Yellow Dock.
Helps to relieve the symptoms of dry raspy cough and nasal congestion.
1) Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 3C,
2) Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 5C, Hyoscyamus 3C, Kali bichromicum 3C,
3) Phosphorus 6C, Rumex crispus 3X, Sanguinaria canadensis 3C,
4) Spongiatosta 3C.
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
1) If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
2) It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
3) Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
4) If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.