Cabot Health Fibretone Powder Neutral
Fibretone Powder is useful as a bowel regulator both in constipation and diarrhoea. Assists in the reduction of constipation, indigestion, bloating, flatulence, digestive cramping, IBS, diverticulitis. The powder is gluten free so is suitable for anyone with coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity.
1) Assists in the reduction of constipation, bloating, flatulence, digestive cramping, diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
2) Contains herbs and amino acids critical for healthy bile production. Therefore it is helpful for gallbladder problems.
3) Useful for conditions where the lining of the digestive tract is inflamed.
4) Ideal way to increase dietary fibre
1) Does not contain any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, added sugar, yeast, salt, artificial additives or colouring, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians. May be mixed with vegetable or fruit juice, water, yoghurt or muesli.
2) Has a pleasant flavour and easily mixes into your favourite drinks, cereals or smoothies.
3) The gluten free superfood for healthy bowels.
4) Contains herbs and amino acids critical for healthy bile production. Therefore, is helpful for gallbladder problems.
1) Psyllium husk (75%)
3) Amino acids (taurine, glycine)
4) Silica, powdered liver herbs (dandelion root, St. Mary’s Thistle).
Adults- Take 2 teaspoons daily for 1 week and then 4 teaspoons after that