Elmore Oil Natural Relief Topical Cream Anti Inflammatory
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to alleviate pain associated with sports injury or rheumatism.
1) Relieves arthritic pain
2) Relieves muscular aches and pains
3) Relieves lower back pain
4) May assist to increase joint mobility
5) May assist to reduce inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis and gout
6) Comes in a convenient easy to use formula, one that contains tea tree oil and eucalyptus.
1) Actilastin 1000, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Vanilla.
2) Elmore Oil is a mix of 4 natural ingredients. Read about how they combine together to bring you pain relief from arthritis, joint pain and muscle pain.
3) The base of Elmore oil is olive oil. This is a specially blended virgin extract individually selected after trialing and testing 22 strains of olive oil. This strain is particularly mild to the skin with unique penetrating characteristics not normally associated with a vegetable oil.
4) The tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia. This oil is sourced from the northern coastal regions of new south wales, a region of Australia that produces the finest and the most consistent strains of tea tree oil in the world.
Tea Tree was used by First Nations people in Australia as a pain reliever and for its anti-inflammatory properties.
5) The Blue Mallee Eucalyptus is one that has the highest Cineole content of any eucalypt in the world. This strain can only be found in Australia and this complex oil has proven pain relieving properties, coupled with additional anti-inflammatory benefits. The Blue Mallee oil also contains critical trace elements which interact with tea tree oil, only after reaction in the triple maturation process, providing Elmore oil with exceptional properties.
6) Vanilla is a proprietary blend of vanilla extracts specially produced for Elmore Oil to provide circulatory benefits and to act as the delivery mechanism for this pain relief cream. The vanilla integrates well during the maturation process and helps to delivery the fast acting pain relief associated with this formula.
Apply twice a day or more often if required