Fusion Energy Multi Advanced
Size: 90 Tabs
Specially formulated to support your energy levels every day. High potency multivitamin and mineral formula containing therapeutic doses of Chinese herbs traditionally used to boost energy levels, enhance vitality, promote stamina and endurance and improve resistance to stress.
Specially formulated to support the functioning of the mitochondria (which generate most of the energy your cells need to function) and help protect them from free radical damage.
Contains B-group vitamins, folic acid, biotin and other nutrients required to activate the release of energy from the carbohydrates, fats and proteins in your diet, along with the Chinese herbs Astragalus and Korean Ginseng, which have traditionally been used to promote the generation of Qi (life force) from food.Aids muscle activity to enhance physical performance and contains calcium and boron to help active people maintain healthy bones.
The proteins, fats and carbohydrates you consume in your daily diet need to undergo a significant degree of transformation before your body is able to use them as a source of energy.
A number of complex physiological processes are involved, culminating in the production of a compound called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a form of chemical energy that fuels cellular function and is produced in the mitochondria of the cells.
Fusion® Energy Multi Advanced has been specially formulated to provide key nutrients required by the body for the conversion of food into energy and the production of ATP, including:
B-group vitamins, folic acid and biotin, which are essential coenzymes in the conversion of food into energy.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-Lipoic acid, carnitine, chromium and magnesium to support mitochondrial function and help maximise chemical energy production.
Antioxidants to help protect the mitochondria from oxidative damage (also known as free radical damage), including vitamin C, CoQ10, alpha-Lipoic acid and Green Tea catechins.
These and other nutrients in Energy Multi Advanced are supported by therapeutic doses of Astragalus and Korean Ginseng, which have traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to increase vitality, boost energy levels and enhance the body’s ability to convert food into Qi or life force.
Each tablet contains:
1) Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 25mg
2) Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 15mg
3) Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 50mg
4) Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 50mg
5) equiv. to pantothenic acid 45mg and calcium 4.2mg
6) Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25mg
7) equiv. to pyridoxine 20.6mg
8) Folic acid 100mcg
9) Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100mcg
10) Biotin 100mcg
11) Choline (as bitartrate) 50mg
12) Alpha-lipoic acid (Alpha-lipoic acid) 25mg
13) Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 10mg
14) Creatine monohydrate (Creatine) 125mg
15) Levocarnitine (L-carnitine) 50mg
16) Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 100mg
17) equiv. to ascorbic acid 82.6mg and calcium 9.4mg
18) Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate (Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate) 100mg
19) equiv. to ascorbic acid 89.7mg and magnesium 6.2mg total Equiv. Vitamin C 172.3mg
20) Calcium citrate tetrahydrate (Calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 100mg
21) equiv. to calcium 21.1mg total Equiv. Calcium 34.7mg
22) Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 125mg
23) equiv. to magnesium 25mg total Equiv. Magnesium 31.2mg
24) Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 25mg
25) equiv. to zinc 5mg
26) Boron (as borax) 4.41mg
27) equiv. to boron 500mcg
28) Chromium (as nicotinate) 250mcg
29) equiv. to chromium 25mcg
30) Plus herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:
31) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf 1g (1000mg)
32) equiv. to Catechins 24mg incl. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 12mg
33) Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 400mg
34) Centella Asiatica (GotuKola ) leaf 350mg
35) Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 250mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily.
An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Warning – this medication contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Seek professional advice before long term use. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.