Lifestream Natural Calcium Bone and Teeth Health
Lifestream Natural Calcium Bone and Teeth Health contains 33% elemental calcium and a wide range of minerals and trace nutrients that can aid in the absorption of calcium such as boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and iodine. Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamniumcalcareum.
Calcium is an important mineral essential to our health. It is a key component of healthy bone and teeth and also important for most other cells in the body including the nervous system and heart.
The human skeleton is actually renewed every 7 years. So getting adequate calcium on a daily basis is vital. If our diet is defient in calcium, the body will take calcium out of the bones for other important functions. This can lead to weak, brittle bones and easy breaks and fractures later in life.
Sourced from organic plants
1) Helps to build strong healthy bones, teeth and nails
2) Assists muscle and nerve function
3) Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
4) Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
Who needs extra calcium?
1) Anyone not eating enough calcium rich foods
2) Those allergic to dairy products – they’re a big source of calcium
3) Individuals doing intense training regularly
4) Pregnant and breastfeeding women
5) Those who smoke and/or drink a lot – as it reduces calcium absorption
Lifestream Organic Calcium is naturally sourced from the certified organic sea vegetable Lithothamniumcalcareum.
Adults: Take 1 – 3 capsules daily or 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of powder daily
Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Take 2 – 4 capsules daily or 3/4 – 1 &1/4 teaspoons of powder daily
Children 1-11yrs: 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of powder daily
1) Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
2) Vegetarian friendly
3) 100% gluten, dairy & hydroxyapatite free
4) Highly bioavailable, powder allows for flexible dosing