Tints of Nature Light Brown
Henna Cream Light Brown is ideal for the customer who is looking for an environmentally kind and gentle hair dye. This product is semi-permanent and it is made with natural and certified organic ingredients. This is idea for those wanting a light brunette look.
Certainly Tints of Nature Henna Cream is the way to go if you are looking for a natural solution for your hair and you want your hair to stay and feel healthy. It is a great option of those wanting to try out a new colouring, or adding a bit of dimension to your existing colour. This hair dye is for your everyday use. It is really beneficial for your hair because it is a product that will actually strengthen and nourish your hair. The result that you will achieve will be sure to satisfy you because it will be glossy, will cover your greys and will make your hair look healthy. It is also proven to have a hydrating effect on your hair.
So, if you are looking for a colour as well as a product that will strengthen and hydrate your hair, well look no further.
Aqua,Propanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Basic Brown 16, Basic Blue 99, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Recommended directions for use
1) Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2) Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3) Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4) For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5) Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6) Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7) Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8) Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes
9) Rinse and blow dry.