Nutra-Life Celery 10000
Size: 60 Capsules
Nutra-Life Celery 10,000 is a high potency Celery seed extract formula. Celery is used in Traditional Western herbal medicine for its diuretic effect and to assist in the management of gout.
Gout is a common form of arthritis that usually (but not exclusively) affects the joints in the big toe. It is estimated that well over 185,000 people in Australia suffer from gout, which is characterised by intense pain, accompanied by swelling and stiffness of the joint.
Attacks of gout can occur with little warning, and can be excruciatingly painful, and can continue to occur over time, which can slowly cause damage to the tissue around the inflamed area of the toe.
The most common type of inflammatory arthritis in men, gout can affect either gender, and as well as causing a great deal of pain, can also lead to restricted movement in the foot, and discomfort and pain while walking.
It is also traditionally used to help support urinary tract health.
1) Assist in the management of gout
2) Support urinary tract health
3) Reducing episodes of gout
4) Relieving mild rheumatic pain
5) Calming the nerves
6) Supporting healthy nervous system function
7) Increasing urine output
1) Each capsule provides
2) Apium graveolens (Celery) seed ext. equiv. dry 10g (10,000mg)
3) Encapsulating aids
Take 1 tablet daily
1) Contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, or sweeteners
2) Free from gluten, soy, and wheat
3) Suitable for vegans and vegetarians