Refunds and Returns Policy
Please choose wisely.
We are happy to offer refunds or returns on any item if the following have occurred:
- Incorrect or damaged
If the item is not what you wanted or ordered. As soon as you receive the delivery please check the items to ensure that you have received what you wanted, as well as if the items are in tact and are not damaged or faulty
- Change of heart or mind:
If you have had a change of heart. In that case we will receive the items back only if they are still intact, in their original packaging and is unopened
- Allergic Reaction
In the rare occasion that you have had an allergic reaction to a particular product. We may be able to liaise with the producer to seek an explanation or a refund – if the consumption is less than 20% of the product on its arrival back to us.
- Contact email@example.com to alert us to the situation
- A team member can advise you the best process
- You may qualify for free returns only if the product is damaged or faulty – the team member can let you know of the process
- If you qualify for refund, the amount will be directly credited into your account through which payment was made. Please note it might take up to four business days for amount to be credited into your account.
Please note due to health and safety reasons we cannot accept returns of medicines and supplements. We cannot accept returns if the seal is broken.
We cannot accept change of mind returns for
Perfumes or colognes
Hair and beauty products
Special orders or packaged gifts
Do I qualify for free return?
Our team member will let you know if you qualify for free returns.
Despatch & Delivery Policy:
- Healthboost, like any online store, guarantees our products and if an item does not meet your expectations, you have the opportunity to return it.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery within Australia. We deliver within Australia only.
- If for some reason, we anticipate a delay, we will advise you and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.