Organic Beef Heart Capsules 500mg
Size: 160 Capsules
Organic Grass Fed Beef Heart contains a rich source of natural CoQ10 – in fact perhaps the richest source of natural CoQ10. Moreover, it also contains specific proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors that are found exclusively in the heart tissue which may help you strengthen and support your own heart.
CoQ10 is a convenient way to help maintain heart health and healthy blood lipids, while replenishing CoQ10 levels which may deplete with age.
Synthesis of CoQ10 indispensably requires the B vitamins (vitamins B2, B6, B12, folate, niacin and pantothenic acid) along with several trace elements, including selenium, which protects CoQ10 from oxidation. Deficiencies in any of these nutrients reduce the efficacy and synthesis of CoQ10. The vitamin and mineral content of foods is therefore of greater importance for maintaining CoQ10 status.
The benefits of grass-fed heart for hormone health, however, lies in its collagen and therefore amino acid content. Collagen works to offset cortisol imbalance while also balancing:
5) HGH and more
Collagen is loaded with amino acids, which help balance hormones, and in turn, neurotransmitters. So, it is very beneficial to those facing PMS symptoms.
1) Assists in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure
2) Provides energy support for high performing athletes and those requiring energy and stamina
3) Assists in the maintenance of healthy connective tissue
4) Supports heart health, blood pressure health and is a nutritional powerhouse for mitochondria
5) Aids endurance and stamina
1) Contains Vitamins B2, B6, and B12: The heart is rich in folate, iron, zinc, and selenium.
2) Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): Heart meat is also a great source of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) an antioxidant.
3) Contains a rich source of collagen and elastin to support connective tissue health, joint health and digestive health
4) Source of Malic Enzyme to make pyruvate
5) This product is 100% additive-free, with absolutely no stearates, lubricants, binders, filler or flow agents.
Will this supplement help with high blood pressure?
No, our products are not intended to reduce high blood pressure, cure, treat, or prevent disease. Many health practitioners believe that eating nutrient-dense foods is more beneficial for overall health than taking synthetic vitamins. Additionally, eliminating toxic sources of fats and carbohydrates can help to lower blood pressure. It is always important to seek the advice of a health practitioner before taking any supplements.
What are the capsules made of?
NXGEN and Cow & Bull capsules are made from bovine gelatin (Halal Certified).
Beef heart is a nutrient-rich organ meat that is a good source of:
Protein: Beef heart is a high-protein food, with about 27 grams of protein per 3-ounce serving. Protein is essential for building and maintaining muscle mass.
CoQ10: Beef heart is the richest natural source of CoQ10, a nutrient that is important for heart health. CoQ10 helps to support energy production in the heart and can help to improve heart function.
Iron: Beef heart is a good source of iron, a mineral that is important for carrying oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency can lead to anemia, a condition characterized by fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath.
Zinc: Beef heart is a good source of zinc, a mineral that is important for immune function. Zinc also helps to support wound healing and skin health.
Selenium: Beef heart is a good source of selenium, a mineral that is important for antioxidant protection. Selenium helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Overall, beef heart is a nutrient-rich food that can be a healthy addition to the diet.
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.