Nxgen Grass Fed Beef Thymus Capsules
Size: 160 Capsules
There is significant evidence demonstrating that thymus extract can assist in boost immunity system against respiratory infections such as bronchitis, asthma, hayfever and sinusitis.
The thymus produces a hormone known as thymosin. This hormone assists in changing white blood cells or lymphocytes into T cells. With maturity the T Cells migrate to the lymph nodes and this is where they help boost the immune system. Some researchers are investigating the impact on T cells and their ability to fight against cancer.
This product contains proteins exclusively found and expressed in thymus tissue. This product contains thymosin tasked with development of disease fight T cells.
Thymopoietin and Serum Thymic factor further assist to regulate and support immune health
Immunologically active proteins found in this product have been shown to stimulate macrophages and enhance natural kill (NK) cell activity.
1) Boosts immune system
2) Contains anti-inflammatory agents
3) T-cells fight infections and studies show promising results fighting the big “C”
4) Aids in energy production and reduced fatigue
5) May help improve muscle development
6) Promotes wound and tissue healing
7) Aids in allergy health
8) Aids in inflammatory health
9) Supports thymus health
10) Aids in stem cell maturation
11) Promotes eye health
12) May help fight respiratory infections
13) May help promote hair growth
Australian Grass Fed Thymus (Bovine) & Australian Grass Fed Liver (Bovine), Gelatin Capsule.
Nutrients found in Beef thymus:
1) Lots of B vitamins including significant amounts of B12, and B5, Pantothenic Acid
2) Vitamin C
8) Thymosin, which helps develop haelthy and abundant T-cells
9) Thymopoietin and serum thymic factor, which support a healthy immune system
10) Proteins that may boost natural killer cell activity
11) Loaded with beneficial fattry acids including Omega 3 & Omega 6
12) Protein and amino acids
Beef liver contains:
1) Vitamin A
2) All B vitamins with significant amounts of Vitamin B12, and B9, Folate
3) Vitamin K
8) Hyaluronic acid
Take 1 or 2 capsules per day or as advised by your natural health practitioner
The thymus is the gland most involved with the immune system, containing lymphatic tissue, with proteins that act as stimulants for natural killer cells. The thymus is a specialised organ that produces and “educates” T-lymphocytes (T-cells). Each T cell attacks a foreign substance like viruses and bacteria which it identifies with its receptor.
The thymus continues to grow between birth and puberty and then begins to atrophy – the size and activity are dramatically reduced. It is largely degenerated in elderly adults and is barely identifiable, consisting mostly of fatty tissue. Involution of the thymus has been linked to loss of immune function in the elderly, susceptibility to infection and to cancer.*
For many centuries, physicians and other healers have prescribed organs and glands, often in the raw state. Our organs and glands are ideal supplements for individuals wanting to provide nutritional support for specific organs and systems, and to complement the diet with the incredible array of nutrients found in organs and glands from healthy, carefully raised animals. Many clinicians understand that the consumption of these foods may have a profound effect on an individual’s organs.
To preserve heat-sensitive vitamins and minerals, NXGEN Beef Thymus capsules are freeze dried while raw and never heat processed! The beef thymus tissue is sourced from healthy, grass-fed, Australian-raised beef 3 years old or younger. Combining the Thymus with the Liver provides essential co factors that help the countless nutrients get absorbed better.
1) 100% Grass-fed and finished
2) Hormone free
3) Pesticide free
4) GMO free
5) No additives
6) No preservatives
7) No fillers
8) No flow agents
9) Free of allergens
10) Third party tested