Apple Cider Vinegar (14th April 2022):
Apple cider vinegar is popular for a reason: it has a number of nutritious ingredients and benefits. When it comes to health, food, and natural treatments, apple cider vinegar comes to the rescue. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar is responsible for its sour flavour and smell.It’s also responsible for its incredible health advantages. All the required proteins, enzymes, and healthy bacteria give your apple cider vinegar its murky look. Why has it become one of the most discussed kitchen staples? Because it can cater to multiple needs- hair health, skin health, fighting infections, detoxification of the body, food preservation, and many more.
- What is apple cider vinegar?
It is basically vinegar that is made from fermented apple juice. It is made by extracting the juice from apples and then yeast and bacteria are added to the liquid to start the process of fermentation.
- What is the nutritional value of apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. It contains:
- Amino acids
- Only 3 calories per tablespoon
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A equivalent
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Dietary Fibres
- Why should you care?
- Aids Weight Loss: Apple cider vinegar aids weight loss even without altering your diet. Consumption of apple cider vinegar reduces your capacity to consume food as it makes you feel full. This reduces your belly fat leading to weight loss. It is advisable to maintain a healthy lifestyle while using apple cider vinegar to get the maximum benefits.
- Improves Digestive Health: Bid goodbye to all your digestion related problems by including apple cider vinegar in your daily routine. Many of us experience pain and discomfort after a meal. This means that our body is having a hard time digesting the food it received. Apple cider vinegar stimulates our digestive system and helps to reduce heartburn and stomach bloating.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: Apple cider vinegar is a great product for regulating blood sugar levels. People with diabetes can consume apple cider vinegar to reduce blood sugar levels. However, they should first consult their doctor before taking it.
- Controls Blood Pressure: Apple cider vinegar lowers your blood pressure levels by controlling renin. Your kidney produces renin, which is a hormone responsible for constricting and dilating your blood vessels. Pressure increases as blood vessels constrict. Apple cider vinegar relaxes the blood vessels, allowing blood pressure to remain stable. Apple cider vinegar increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in your body.
- Potion for your skin: Your skin will be glad once you start using apple cider vinegar to treat your skin problems. Instead of using multiple products for multiple skin problems and thereby confusing your skin, you can simply switch to this one product that will cure your acne, sunburn, and age-related skin problems like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Say hi to good hair days:Are you tired of having bad hair days? Apple cider vinegar is the answer to all of your hair issues. It can make dry and frizzy hair behave by sealing the hair cuticles and thereby increase its moisture retention. Apple cider vinegar effectively treats dandruff as well.
- Cures Sore Throats: Sore throats can be treated with apple cider vinegar. Its antibacterial properties kill off the bacteria that were causing the infection.
How to use apple cider vinegar?
15-30 ml of apple cider vinegar every day should be enough to keep you fit and fine. Some of the ways in which you can use it are suggested below:
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of lukewarm water and drink it before your meal. This will enhance your digestion process and also aid your weight loss journey.
- Make your salads flavourful by adding some apple cider vinegar to them.
- Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of lukewarm water and gargle with this mixture. Your cure for mouth infections and sore throat is ready.
- Rinse your hair with a diluted mixture of apple cider vinegar to maintain the shine.
- Dab a little apple cider vinegar on your pimples and keep it for 30 minutes. The acid in the vinegar will treat the infection that caused the pimple to erupt.
- Make your homemade facial toner by mixing 2 parts of water and one part of apple cider vinegar and spray it on your face with a spray bottle. This will treatall of your skin problems.
To draw a final conclusion, the obvious needs to be stated: apple cider vinegar is one of the most versatile ingredients that you could have in your kitchen. Moreover, its easy availability makes it all the more attractive. Get started with your apple-cider-vinegar routine to embrace a healthy lifestyle.
Cell Squared Products:
Cell Squared Beef Heart
Size: 160 capsules
Cell Squared Grass fed Beef Organs Powder 180g
Cell Squared Beef liver
Size: 160 capsules
Cell Squared Beef liver Powder – 180g
Cell Squared Beef Kidney
Size: 160 capsules
Cell Squared Organic Grass-Fed Beef Liver & Spleen Capsules
Size: 160 Capsules
NXGEN Organic Beef Liver Capsules 500MG 180 Capsules
Size: 180 capsules
NXZEN Organic Beef Kidney Capsules 500mg 160 capsules
NXGEN Organic Beef Heart Capsules 500mg 160 capsules
NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Organs Capsules 500mg 160 capsules
NexGen Grass fed Beef Thyroid 500mg 160 capsules
Nxgen Grass Fed Beef Thymus Capsules 160 Capsules
Gelpro Beef Heart Capsule 120 Capsules
Oyster+ SuperBlend Capsules 120 Caps
Gelpro Raw Native C 90 Capsules
Gelpro Organic Beef liver capsules 120 Capsules
Gelpro Collagen + Australia Organic Greens 300g
Gelpro Beef liver Powder – 200g