Fusion Astra 8 Immune Tonic
Size: 120 Tablets
This supplement boosts your defences against recurrent colds, flu and sore throats, and help you bounce back from minor infections. Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic contains astragalus and Siberian ginseng.Astragalus is considered one of the most important immune tonics in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s used to help reduce the frequency of colds and flu.Similarly, Siberian ginseng is used to address lowered resistance to colds and flu in traditional Western herbal medicine, and both herbs have been shown to support healthy immune cell function.
Fatigue, stress and reduced immune health often occur side by side. In addition to their immune-supporting properties, astragalus and Siberian ginseng are regarded as having anti-fatigue actions and are used to raise vitality in traditional Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine.
Siberian ginseng also supports the body’s natural resistance to stress, as does the traditional Chinese herbal medicine schisandra.
1) Enhance resistance against minor infections
2) Help reduce cold and flu frequency
3) Aid recovery after illness
4) Relieve fatigue
5) Improve stress resistance
1) Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
2) Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root 3g (3000mg)
3) Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit 1g (1000mg)
4) Atractylodesmacrocephala (Atractylodes ) root 750mg
5) Codonopsispilosula (Codonopsis) root 750mg
6) Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom 650mg
7) Eleutherococcussenticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 450mg
8) Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit 300mg
9) Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 100mg
1) NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
2) Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey – Not to be used under children under 5 years of age without medical supervision.