Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000
Size: 60 tablets
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 improves cognitive performance and memory in adolescents and elderly individuals. Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 600 also maintains mental function and recall in children.
Contains BacoMind™, a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
1) Clinically trialled
2) Cognitive function
3) Assists Memory
4) Contains BacoMind™ a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri.
5) BacoMind™ has been clinically trialled to support cognitive function and memory during ageing.
6) BacoMind™ has also been clinically trialled to support learning and memory, including information retention and recall, in children and adolescents.
7) Bacopa, also known as Brahmi, contains bacoside A, an active ingredient which assists in the release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of blood vessels to enable smooth blood flow throughout the body. This offers a positive effect on learning and memory recall.
8) Super Brahmi 6000 has been standardised to contain bacosides, calculated as 135mg of bacoside A.
9) Brahmi is a brain and nervine tonic of Ayurvedic medicine, traditionally used to improve memory, concentration and learning.
10) Improves stress adaptation, therefore beneficial during periods of stress.
11)Brahmi is a nervine tonic that enhances learning and academic performance and improves mental ability.
Each tablet contains:
1) BacoMind™ herbal extract equiv. to dry
2) Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant 6g
3) Stand to contain bacosides
4) Calculated as bacoside A 135mg
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 2 tablets daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 6 to 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your natural healthcare practitioner. Tablets can be crushed and added to food.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings