Herbs Of Gold GlucoPlex – Blood sugar metabolism
A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals. This contains nutrients that help to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar. Te presence of Alpha lipoic acid is beneficial as an potent antioxidant that helps to fight against the effects of oxidative stress. Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism. We know too that chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar. This complex also contains gymnema and cinnamon.
1) Chromium for sugar metabolism
2) Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
3) Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
Adults – Take 1 capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
1) Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
2) Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
3) Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
1) herbal extracts equiv. to dry
2) Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g
3) stand. to contain gymnemic acids 25mg
4) Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 1g
5) Trigonellafoenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg
6) R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 200mg
7) Nicotinamide 35mg
8) Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg
9) Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg
1) Cholecalciferol 8.33mcg
2) equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
3) Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg