Size: 60 Verge caps
This product combines herbs and baical skullcap to produce a formula that can help to assist in the recovery of mild allergy, as well as managing hayfever.
Hayfever is often manifested through sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and inflammation of mucous membranes.
Baical skullcap has been traditionally used in a preparation to soften the impact of hot itchy skin of mild hives and eczema.
The combination of herbs, the minor bupleurum combination, baical skullcap, panax ginseng, and pupleurum that is put together in this fusion product helps with relieving a range of symptoms including food intolerances, and its associated feelings of nausea, bloating, digestive discomfort and diarhhoea.
1) Provides relief during mild allergy
2) Assistance during hayfever
3) Assistance with minor skin disorders like eczema and hives
4) Assistance during food intolerances including nausea, bloating, digestive discomfort and diarrhoea.
1) Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry
2) Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root 1.8g (1800mg)
3) Scutellariabaicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root 1.25g (1250mg)
4) standardised to baicalin 100mg
5) Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 1.25g (1250mg)
6) standardised to gingerols 10mg
7) Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 500mg
8) standardised to ginsenosides Rb1,Rb2,Rc,Rd,Re and Rg1 5mg
9) Pinelliaternata (Pinellia) rhizome 500mg
10) Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 450mg
11) Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed 250mg
1) No artificial colourings, no flavours or preservatives
2) No yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, diary or animal products
3) Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
1) Adults Take 2 capsule 2 to 3 times daily
2) Children under 6-12 1-2 capsules one or two times daily
3) Children 2-6 years: take ½ tablet once or twice a day
4) For all ages, an extra dose may be taken if prescribed
5) Not to be administered to children under 2 years without seeking health advice