Black cohosh is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms in Western herbal medicine. In Fusion Menopause, it’s combined with dong quai, vitex and other herbs.
Features and benefits:
Black cohosh is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve many common menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, disturbed sleep, irritability, mood swings and mild rheumatic aches and pains
Along with vitex, black cohosh also supports women’s reproductive hormone health, based on their traditional use in Western herbal medicine
Dong quai is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and as a blood tonic
Fusion Menopause also contains the herbs horny goat weed, curculigo, anemarrhena plus shatavari
How it works?
1) Menopause marks the end of a woman’s menstrual cycle and her reproductive years, and typically occurs between the ages of 45 and 55. Levels of the hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate during this time and periods become lighter, until eventually the ovaries stop releasing eggs and periods no longer occur.
2) Common menopausal symptoms that women experience during this time may include hot flushes, difficulty sleeping, irritability and aches and pains.
3) Black cohosh: traditionally used to relieve hot flushes, mood swings and more
4) Black cohosh relieves menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, irritability and mood swings, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine, where it’s also used to ease a wide variety of other menopausal symptoms, including restless sleep and mild rheumatic aches and pains.
5) Vitex: traditionally used to support reproductive hormone health
6) Together with black cohosh, vitex is utilised in traditional Western herbal medicine to support women’s reproductive hormone health during menopause.
7) Dong quai relieves menopausal symptoms
8) Dong quai is a herb traditionally used in Chinese medicine to reduce menopausal symptoms and as a blood tonic.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts dry concentrate:
1) Anemarrhena (Anemarrhenaasphodeloides) root and rhizome 85mg, dry equiv. 850mg
2) Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root 133.33mg, dry equiv. 800mg
3) Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 50mg, dry equiv. 750mg
4) Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.33mg, dry equiv. 650mg
5) Curculigo (Curculigoorchioides) root 71.43mg, dry equiv. 500mg
6) Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) rhizome 100mg, dry equiv. 400mg
7) Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv. 250mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.