Fusion Glucosamine Advanced Repair:
Size: 50 Capsules
This is a great supplement to take if you are looking at something to help you lessen the impact of mild osteoarthritis. This contains chondroitin.
A combination that Fusion Health has patented known as GlucosaGreen, is a product that is glucose based substitute to shellfish derived glucosamine. We know that glucosamine helps to lesson the impact of mild osteoarthritic symptoms, and this also means it helps reduce pain in the joints. This product also contains the herb Eucommia, and this has been used in ancient medicine as a kidney and liver tonic. Eucommia is also traditionally used in Chinese medicine to makes the bones strong as well as boosting the health of connective tissues like the ligaments and tendons. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), eucommia is traditionally used to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains (including pain of the lower back, knees, bones and connective tissues like ligaments and tendons) via its tonic actions on the Liver and Kidneys.
The supplement also contains mineral manganese which helps support cartilage production. The vitamin c will continue to support collagen formation, as well as aid in mineral density and mineralisation. Finally the benefits of chondroitin and MSM are widely acknowledged for helping deal with the prevention of osteoarthritis.
Each capsule contains:
- Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride – GlucosaGreen® 05mg
- glucosamine sulfate 375mg
- Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 06mg
- bovine chondroitin sulfate 105mg
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 125mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg
- Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silica) 6mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Plus dry extracts:
- Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides ) stem bark 100mg, equiv. to dry1.5g
- Acanthopanax (Eleutherococcusnodiflorus) root bark 35mg, equiv. to dry350mg
Adults: Take 2-4 tablets a day, or as professionally prescribed.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy products.