Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair
Size: 100 Tablets
Glucosamine and chondroitin plus ginger
May help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms
Features and benefits:
1) Combines glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM with 500mg ginger per tablet.
2) May help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms, including joint pain, stiffness and tenderness
3) Helps maintain healthy joint and cartilage structure
How it works?
1) Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair combines glucosamine and chondroitin, which are important components of the cartilage that lines the joint surfaces. This formula helps maintain healthy joint and cartilage structure, and may help to relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms such as joint pain, stiffness and tenderness.
2) In laboratory studies on cartilage cells, glucosamine and chondroitin reduced the potential for joint degradation, improved the potential for joint lubrication and demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties.
3) Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair also provides 500mg ginger per tablet.
1) Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride – GlucosaGreen® 942.1mg
2) equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 750mg
3) Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 290.04mg
4) equiv. to bovine chondroitin sulfate 267mg
5) Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane – MSM) 250mg
6) Plus dry extracts:
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 20mg
equiv to dry 1g
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit 10mg
min. dry equiv 250mg
std. to piperine 9.5mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet two to three times daily with food, or as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Individuals taking anticoagulants or at risk of bleeding problems should seek medical advice before taking this medicine.
Contains 102.3 mg sodium per tablet.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.